Snap One unveiled an array of new products across the control, audio and remote monitoring categories. The new products include:
- OvrC Pro + Control4 OS3: Snap One recently introduced updates to Control4 software and hardware, including the addition of OvrC Pro capabilities to Control4 OS3. Every OS3 system can now be remotely managed using OvrC without the need to add additional hardware. The update also includes increased notification accuracy and improved Wireless Site Management within OvrC.
- Control4 3.3.0: Snap One will release the latest Control4 software, OS 3.3.0, featuring a host of added capabilities, including a new native lighting color wheel user interface for intuitive control of tunable white and color lighting. Now Partners can create color presets that customers can personalize and include lighting color as an element of lighting scenes and programming. Customers can control lighting color using their Control4 mobile app or touchscreens. OS 3.3.0 also improves how quickly customers can connect to their Control4 smart home using their Control4 mobile app when they are away.
- Control4 CORE Series Controllers: Snap One will release a brand-new line of Control4 CORE Series Controllers that boast faster processors, more zones of built-in audio, higher quality Digital to Analog Converters and a 4K on-screen user interface. The new Core series includes three versions for different-sized projects that require varying features and functionalities and will start shipping next quarter.
- Episode 2.1 Active Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer Bundle: Snap One also announced new audio offerings, including the release of Episode 2.1 Active Soundbar and Episode Wireless Subwoofer Bundle. The active soundbar will include optical, analog and HDMI inputs and will come pre-paired to the soundbar for hassle-free installation. Bluetooth is built-in for music streaming from mobile devices. It also includes the IR remote makes control. The 8-inch down-firing Wireless Subwoofer will be powered by a built-in 80-watt amplifier and can be placed anywhere within 30 feet of the soundbar for maximum install flexibility.
- Triad PDX Architectural Speakers: The new Triad PDX Architectural speakers will be available in Q2. The new series will include PushLock technology that allows Partners to install and remove speakers quickly and even change the motor unit without removing the cradle from the ceiling. The premium PDX series will include eight in-ceiling speakers and three in-wall speakers in three different performance levels designed to satisfy the listening needs of any customer.