Signagelive is now available on Amazon Fire TV devices and displays. For the first time, digital signage customers can experience enterprise digital signage features and functionality on Amazon Fire TV devices and not be restricted to using basic, entry-level digital signage software that falls short of their requirements.
Amazon Fire TV Stick as a great option for those looking to test the capabilities of Signagelive while deciding on the commercial players or SoC displays they wish to deploy for their digital signage network.
Signagelive features for Amazon Fire TV include:
- Signagelive media player with fullscreen and multi-zone support
- Images, videos, HTML5 web pages, RSS/MRSS feeds
- 100% support for scheduling including recurrence, validity and tag based publishing
- Nested and local playlist support
- Remote application updates for inline upgrades to the Signagelive Android client
- Widget support — over 500 editable templates, clocks, weather and room booking templates
- Web trigger support for event-driven content playback
- Offline playback of all media, layouts, widgets and editable templates
- Optional proof of play and proactive monitoring modules
Each Amazon Fire TV device will require registration with an active Amazon account. It’s designed for small networks of Amazon TV devices. Here are the details.