SIA Announces 2023 Executive Committee and Board Members
The Security Industry Association (SIA) presented seven new members to the SIA Board of Directors at The Advance, SIA’s annual membership gathering, held March 28 during ISC West, and the SIA Board of Directors confirmed its new officers during the board’s March 28 meeting at ISC West.
The new SIA Board of Directors members, who will serve an initial two-year term from 2023 to 2025, are:
- Charles Burns, vice president of security, Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
- Tom Cook, executive vice president of sales and operations, North America, Hanwha Vision
- Tara Dunning, vice president, global security sales and strategy, Wesco
- David Ilardi, senior vice president and president, Allegion Americas
- John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer, SAGE Integration
- Angela Parker, chief financial officer, Allied Universal Technology Services
- Steve Reinharz, CEO and chief technology officer, Robotic Assistance Devices and Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions
The SIA Executive Committee for 2023 includes:
- Chair: James Rothstein, operating partner, Lee Equity
- Chair-elect: Scott Dunn, senior director, business development, solutions and services, Axis Communications
- Treasurer: Alex Housten, president, dormakaba Americas
- Secretary: Holly Borgmann, vice president of government affairs, ADT
- Officer at large: Jonathan Aguila, global security director, systems and technology, Meta
- Immediate past chair: Pierre Trapanese, CEO, Northland Controls
“On behalf of SIA, congratulations to the SIA Board of Directors’ new members and the SIA Executive Committee for assuming their new roles. These inspiring security industry luminaries are helping to guide the association forward and drive industry success,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “We also thank outgoing SIA board members Greg Hill, Kim Loy, John Mack, Jody Ross and Brian Wiser for their incredible efforts to guide SIA in many different strategy areas.”
The SIA Board of Directors is comprised of industry professionals representing a broad spectrum of interests in the security industry. The full list of current board members can be found here.
The Advance 2023 was held March 28 during ISC West. At this special membership meeting, in addition to announcing the new leadership, SIA reviewed official association business, shared market intelligence for the year ahead and presented its annual membership awards — the SIA Member of the Year Award, Chair’s Award, Sandy Jones Volunteer of the Year Award and Committee Chair of the Year Award. Attendees also enjoyed a presentation from special guest speaker Christopher Grniet, global head of security and safety strategy at Visa.
Click here to stay up-to-date with the latest show news and visit our ISC West 2023 hub.