Shuttle Computer Adds 4K to Digital Signage Players
Shuttle Computer has announced a new digital signage player, the DS81, which is able to play 4K content or support two 1080p displays simultaneously.
- Compact size with a body thickness of 43 millimeters
- Support for international VESA mount standards
- Intel Haswell 4th generation chip
- Heat pipe cooling module with a smart fan design
- Supports content for two 1080p displays simultaneously
- USB 2.0, USB 3.0, RS232 and an additionalRS232/RS422/RS485 port
- Dual gigabit LAN support for network connectivity
- Watchdog Timer for security and maintaining normal operation and system stability
Select commercial customers are able to choose imaging services and customized BIOS. Shuttle assists these customers to define parameters and functions, and automatically uploads specified BIOS in each unit. This imaging offers integrators a way to quicken deployments and reduce costs while maintaining consistency.
The DS81 is currently shipping. More information is here.