Shure Promotes Jamie Griffin to SVP Operations Division, Althea Ricketts to VP Corporate Initiatives
Shure has promoted Jamie Griffin to senior vice president of its operations division. Griffin joined Shure in 2016, following six years as director of operations at Lenovo. Since joining Shure, he has “effectively led the company’s global manufacturing and distribution functions and worked to establish a supply chain that aims to get products in the hands of customers by employing a set of strategies known as ‘customer-focused fulfillment.’”
Amid the challenges confronted during the COVID pandemic, Shure says Griffin continued to sharpen his focus on Associate safety while maintaining business continuity.
Griffin is originally from Ireland and has lived and worked in more than eight countries across Asia, Europe, and the U.S. He has a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Limerick and an MBA from the University of Texas in Austin. He continues as a member of Shure’s Executive Staff.
Further, the company is announcing additional executive promotions:
Althea Ricketts has been promoted to vice president of corporate initiatives, including responsibility and accountability for the company’s diversity and inclusion programs, corporate sustainability and program management. Ricketts joined Shure in 1992 and has held positions of increasing responsibility across more than three decades at the company, including roles in global marketing, U.S. sales, international sales, customer service, strategic planning, and global support services.
Christine Soske has been promoted to vice president of corporate quality. Soske joined the company in 2015 and is today responsible for all of its global quality activities, including corporate and supplier quality, product conformance and lab services, global compliance and quality systems. In addition, she also directs quality functions at the company’s manufacturing plants in Mexico and China.
In addition, these Associates have been promoted and named officers of the company:
- Joe Caruso, Associate Vice President, Information Technology
- Andy Dunham, Associate Vice President, Global Planning
- Greg Hatcher, Associate Vice President, Commodity Management
- Jacquelyne Huerta, Associate Vice President, Tax
- Jane Johnson, Associate Vice President, Global Purchasing
- Mark Kleinle, Associate Vice President, Product Development
- Lisa Mitchell, Associate Vice President, Strategic Planning
- Neil Shah, Associate Vice President, Brand and Digital Marketing
- Marco Weissert, Associate Vice President, Global Sales Operations