Shure Returns to ISE 2023
Shure will be back at ISE 2023 and will reinforce the importance of high-quality audio technology for IT managers and AV decision-makers, while strengthening connections with key customers, partners and industry friends.
Shure will showcase the following innovations, conferencing solutions, and partnerships at the trade show:
- Microflex Ecosystem — Offers the complete portfolio of networked and superior audio solutions, from DSP to loudspeakers, that can be perfectly tailored to meet the needs of any AV infrastructure. For corporations, governments, universities, or larger organizations, Microflex Ecosystem provides a best-in-class experience, ensuring meetings and conferences work as effectively as possible within any space.
- Microflex Advance MXA920 Ceiling Array Microphone — the latest addition to the Microflex ecosystem and new flagship product, ensures easy deployment and unmatched voice capture. It seamlessly integrates with other conferencing platforms and passed the Frost & Sullivan Analyst Gauntlet.
- Stem Ecosystem — The enhanced ecosystem, reconfigured with several recent firmware updates, is ideal for situations that require straightforward, deployable audio solutions for daily conferencing needs. Small businesses and smaller meeting rooms within the context of a larger AV project can enjoy a consistent and effective audio experience with Stem Ecosystem devices.
- UniPlex — Delivers superb directional voice capture for presentations, conferences, education, broadcast, and more. A lavalier microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, UniPlex is the perfect solution for speaking situations when rejection of sound from stage noise, an audience, or close-proximity presenters is needed.
- AD600 — Offers real-time, wide-band spectrum scanning and monitoring from 174 MHz to 2.0 GHz, spectrum analysis, and frequency coordination in a single rack unit. Six antenna connections deliver multiple coverage options while Dante connectivity provides advanced audio monitoring of any network.
IntelliMix Room integrated in Crestron XiO — IntelliMix Room software now supports remote monitoring and management within the Crestron XiO Cloud platform, enabling insight into IntelliMix Room and any connected MXA products on the same network, delivering a seamless AV conferencing experience.
- Flexible solutions with Barco — Connected with USB, the Shure Audio Ecosystem and Barco ClickShare Conference gives users a range of scalable and flexible audio options that adapt to any environment.
- From the desk to the meeting room with Zoom — Shure now delivers a complete audio ecosystem certified for Zoom. Seamlessly connect microphones, DSPs, and loudspeakers including MXA920 and MV7 to Zoom’s technology platform to upgrade the participant’s audio experience.
- Microsoft Teams Compatibility — With a portfolio that now includes the complete audio signal chain from microphone to DSP to loudspeaker, Shure provides certified audio solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms environments of all sizes.
Shure’s systems offerings are all here: https://www.shure.com/en-US/conferencing-meetings/ise