Shure announced its MXA710 Linear Array Microphone is now certified for Microsoft Teams. The MXA710 joins Shure’s portfolio of Conferencing Solutions already certified for Microsoft Teams, giving installers and end users even more options for their environments.
The MXA710 is designed for audio capture in premium AV conferencing environments. Patented Steerable Coverage technology captures audio anywhere in the room, featuring four lobes with a two-foot array and eight lobes with a four-foot array.
With onboard IntelliMix DSP, the MXA710 provides Automatic Mixing, Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Noise Reduction and Automatic Gain Control. This provides processing to help ensure echo and noise-free audio. Autofocus technology fine-tunes each lobe position in real-time and adjusts for meeting participant movements. Using Designer System Configuration software for deployment, room coverage templates enable lobe optimization specifically for wall, ceiling or table installations.
Available in two-foot (60cm) or four-foot (120cm) lengths and three colors (white, black, and aluminum), the MXA710 is compatible with both Dante and AES67 audio networking protocols. It is PoE-powered and features LED status bars at each end of the array with configurable colors and brightness. The smaller form factor is ideal for meeting spaces of up to seven to eight people. The larger form factor supports large meeting rooms that seat around 18 people. Multiple MXA710 units can be used to provide coverage for larger spaces.
“Shure’s solutions are built for the hybrid workplace,” said Paul Gunia, director of technology partnerships at Shure. “Our entire lineup of Microflex® Advance array microphones is now Microsoft Teams Certified.”
Benefits of Shure’s audio ecosystem include:
- Solutions with products Certified for Microsoft Teams easily fit standards-based rooms for up to 24 people.
- Microflex Advance microphones feature Steerable Coverage technology for audio capture that scales to nearly any size room and configuration.
- Powerful IntelliMix DSP made specifically for AV Conferencing Applications.
- Visibility on the network for device access via Shure Designer software for easy setup and configuration.
- Shure SystemOn software for remote management and troubleshooting.
- Shure Audio Encryption for secure meeting content.
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager software for roles-based security of Dante-enabled devices.
“Shure’s MXA710 provides customers with a high-quality audio experience for superior audio performance during conferencing sessions in an easy-to-install yet out-of-the-way form factor,” said Albert Kooiman, senior director of Microsoft teams devices partner engineering and certification.