The new Sharp 80″ Class (80″ diagonal) PN-L803C AQUOS BOARD interactive display system is marketed as Sharp’s answer to collaboration. It features 10-point capacitive multi-touch, edge-to-edge glass and an intuitive interface that does feel like you are writing on a conventional whiteboard. In addition, up to four people can write onscreen at the same time, so it’s aimed at both classrooms and meeting rooms.
- Uses Sharp’s original capacitive touch technology
- A new touch-operated onscreen user interface
- Supports installation of a Web camera in any one of seven positions
- Touch Display Link 2.0 (TDL)
- Multi-board mode: Up to three PN-L803C display units can be connected and used to display sequential pages that can be navigated by swiping side to side
- Touch-operated on-screen display
- Front-facing USB port