Séura wants to help integrators do more profitable projects by encouraging them to install its products in every room of a client’s home. Here’s the minimum:
- Vanity TV Mirrors for the bathrooms
- Lighted Mirrors for the bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Indoor Waterproof TVs for the kitchen and shower
- Entertainment TV Mirrors for the living room, bedroom, and workout room
- Outdoor TVs for the backyard, patio, deck, and sunroom
The Séura Home at the CEDIA Expo in booth 9035.
Séura says they lead the industry with their Full Sun Series outdoor televisions that include 2000-nit brightness and designed for installs in both shade and full sun. Unlike alternate outdoor TVs that dim the backlight to moderate the TV temperature, you don’t have to compromise brightness in hot temperatures with Séura outdoor TVs. Séura’s weatherproof TVs have the widest temperature range and are built with Séura’s proprietary active heating and cooling system to withstand -40° F to 140° F and available in screen sizes up to 85-inches.
Here are more details: https://seura.com/news/cedia-outdoor-2022