The SDVoE Alliance today announced the Dec. 1 debut of “SDVoE LIVE! Tuesday Talk with AV Pros”, a new edutainment program featuring ProAV news commentary, training on a variety of important ProAV concepts, illuminating case studies, panel discussions and more.
The 30-minute shows are scheduled for every other Tuesday and will be hosted by SDVoE Alliance President Justin Kennington from Cape Cod, Massachusetts and SDVoE Alliance Head of Education Matt Dodd from Tiverton, U.K. Special guests will take part in many episodes.
“You’ll have a know-it-all Brit and an opinionated Texan facing off on controversial topics in ProAV,” said Dodd. “There are bound to be sparks and that will be part of the fun.”
“Yes, we’ll have fun, but we will also provide the high-quality education that system designers, integrators and tech managers have come to expect from the SDVoE Academy,” said Kennington. “No one else in ProAV is doing this and it’s about time. Different to other prominent Americans, I am leveraging my presidency into reality TV stardom.”
Upcoming SDVoE LIVE! shows
The first six episodes have already been scheduled on Tuesdays at 1 PM ET (New York). More will be added soon. Additional information is available at sdvoe.org/live/.
- Dec. 1 — “A New Architecture for Network Convergence”
- Dec. 15 — “What is a Network, Anyway?”
- Dec. 29 — “Leveraging Fiber Optics for Video Distribution” with guest Gary Vlaeminck, Cleerline Technology Group
- Jan. 12 — “HDR Explained” with guest Stéphane Tremblay, Semtech
- Jan. 26 — “The 8K Revolution in Pro AV” with guest Chris Chinook, 8K Association
- Feb. 9 — “Why Samsung Doesn’t Use AMX” with guest Charlie Sullivan, ZeeVee