SDVoE Publishes In-Booth ISE Training Plans
At ISE 2020 (RAI Amsterdam, Feb.11-14, stand 1-F40), the SDVoE Alliance will feature industry experts presenting 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics. They will present on essential issues for system integrators, designers, consultants and tech managers who want to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability, interoperability and cost benefits of the SDVoE platform for networked AV.
“Our SDVoE 20/20 sessions were a hit at InfoComm, with hundreds of people participating,” said Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance. “We’re bringing an even more exciting and extensive program to ISE at our new location in Hall 1. Attendees can choose from more than 20 different sessions, invest 20 minutes to learn about important topics in easily digestible chunks, and get in on the prize drawings.”
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all four days of the show. Topics will include high-profile case studies in applications such as esports, live event venues and digital operating rooms plus AV networking guidelines, AV/IT convergence considerations and much more. Various presentations will be given in English, Mandarin, Dutch, French, German and Japanese. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance booth 1-F40. Pre-registration for the sessions is available on the SDVoE Alliance website.
More sessions will be added in the weeks leading up to the show. Topics include:
- SDVoE: The Matrix Transformed — Justin Kennington, SDVoE Alliance
- The Dutch National Opera: A Case Study — Tom Böecker, Christie
- AV over IP Will Destroy Your Existing Network — Laurent Masia, NETGEAR
- Broadcast Standards Update: AV over IP — Gareth Heywood, Semtech
- Putting Latency to the Test — Jeroen Cayers, Wavepart
- SDVoE in eSports: Harrisburg University Case Study — Paul Harris, Aurora Multimedia
- Hybrid Theory: SDVoE and 1G Together — Kevin Kang and Oscar Ding, HDCVT
- Audio/Video: A Bridge from Dante to SDVoE — Ryohei Iwasaki, IDK
- Unified API = Guaranteed Interoperability — Helgi Sigurdsson, Semtech
- Design a 640-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes — Laurent Masia, NETGEAR
- IT over AV: A New Concept for Convergence — Gareth Heywood, Semtech
- Transforming the Industrial Landscape with SDVoE — Ophelia Lin, Yuan
- Stacking, LAG, VLAN: Growing your AV-over-IP Network — Laurent Masia, NETGEAR
- AV Simplified at European Chemicals Agency — Jay Rennies, IDK Europe
SDVoE is an initialism for “Software Defined Video over Ethernet.” The SDVoE Alliance is a nonprofit consortium of technology providers collaborating to standardize the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments and to create an ecosystem around SDVoE technology allowing software to define AV applications.