At InfoComm 2018 the SDVoE Alliance will feature industry experts presenting 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics essential for system integrators, designers, consultants, installers and manufacturers who want to understand the new AV-over-IP paradigm — Software Defined Video over Ethernet.
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all three days of the show. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance booth N720. Pre-registration for the sessions and prize drawings is available on the SDVoE Alliance website here.
More sessions will be added in the weeks leading up to the show. Preliminary topics include:
- Death of the Matrix Switch
- Video Over 1G Ethernet: The Ugly Truth
- Networking 101: What is Multicast?
- SDVoE Design Partner Certification: What’s in it for Me?
- Networking Made Easy: Design a 144-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes!
- New Architectures for Simplified Video System Design
- SDVoE and ExtremeUSB: Unique Applications Combining Video and USB
- Networking Fast Track: What is a Modular Ethernet Switch and What Does It Mean to AV?
- Software-Defined AV Management
Space is limited so you need to re-register here.