At InfoComm 2019 (Orlando, June 12-14, booth 1143) the SDVoE Alliance will feature industry experts presenting 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics essential for system integrators, designers, consultants and tech managers who want to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability, interoperability and cost benefits of the SDVoE platform for networked AV.
“Our SDVoE 20/20 talks were such a popular attraction at last year’s InfoComm that we are expanding the program in Orlando with new topics and speakers,” said Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance. “Attendees can choose from more than 20 different sessions, invest 20 minutes to learn about what it means to ‘transform the matrix’ in easily digestible chunks, and possibly be the one at each session to leave with $20.”
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all three days of the show. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance booth 1143. Pre-registration for the sessions and prize drawings is available on the SDVoE Alliance website here.
More sessions will be added in the weeks leading up to the show. Topics include:
- SDVoE: The Matrix Transformed – Justin Kennington, SDVoE Alliance
- Simplifying System Architecture with SDVoE – Karl Johnson, Christie Digital
- The Codec Triangle: Why Compromise? – Helgi Sigurdsson, Semtech
- SDVoE Outside the Box – Paul Harris, Aurora Multimedia
- SDVoE in Medical: Quadram Institute Case Study – Garth Leach, ZeeVee
- Design a 144-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes – Laurent Masia, NETGEAR
- SDVoE Case Study: Zurich Opera House – Karl Johnson, Christie Digital
- Video Tiling – Simple SDVOE System Architecture with Intuitive Interface – Tim Locascio, Savant
- SDVoE Academy: What’s in it for Me? – Matt Dodd, SDVoE Alliance
- Integrated AV: A Bridge between SDVoE and Dante – Ryohei Iwasaki, IDK
- Selling the SDVoE Edge – Matt Dodd, SDVoE Alliance
- Why Broadcast Standards Don’t Matter to Pro AV – Gareth Heywood, Semtech
- Advanced Video Wall: How to Use SDVoE to Build Customized Signage Applications – Matthew Pulsipher, DVI Gear
- ExtremeUSB and SDVoE: Application Study – Grace Lee, Icron, a Maxim Integrated Company
- 1G vs 10G: Different Applications, Different Expectations – Paul Harris, Aurora Multimedia
- Zero-Latency Application Overview – Garth Leach, ZeeVee
And, I’ll make an appearance at the SDVoE booth explaining why HDBaseT is DEAD! Stay tuned for that!
SDVoE is here.