- Smart scheduling: Managers can schedule content in advance and choose expiration dates for automatic content removal to ensure better content governance.
- Screen takeovers: Users can now cast content to one screen nearby – or hundreds of screens around the world before returning to a regular program schedule.
- Full remote control: Users can now upload, edit and change content directly from their smartphone, as well as their PC, from wherever they are.
- Surface more voices: Five levels of granular user permissions and the new Channels/Playlists formula means every team can contribute to content.
- Create branded content: Managers can use the new Canvas app to design screen-ready content like posters and notices inside ScreenCloud, with brand images, logos and colors.
- Security: ScreenCloud now offers the ability to integrate with major identity providers, alongside two-factor authentication and user audit logs.
ScreenCloud is focused on cloud-based digital signage use cases and you can learn more here.