ScreenBeam announced the release Tuesday of ScreenBeam 1100 Plus, adding an HDMI input to combine wireless display and HDMI switching in a single device and includes multi-user and role-based central management of devices to support large deployments with multiple sites and administrators.
The ScreenBeam 1100 Plus wireless presentation system includes these features:
- There are three separate and active network interfaces supporting simultaneous connection to both employee and guest networks and a dedicated Miracast wireless interface. Configurable local Wi-Fi mode may also be enabled, providing more flexibility for different network access policies and deployment needs.
- No apps to install and maintain, or dongles or cables required.
Support for native wireless display protocols allows Windows, macOS, iOS, Chrome and Android devices to connect without installing and maintaining an application or using a USB dongle or cable.
- Wirelessly mark up content with a claim of zero latency.
- Single device for both wired and wireless connections.
- The added HDMI input eliminates the need for an HDMI switch. Hence, rooms are fully functional for wired and wireless connections by combining wireless display and HDMI switching in a single device.
Each ScreenBeam 1100 Plus includes Central Management System (CMS) Enterprise software to monitor and manage ScreenBeam receivers using a standard web browser, and support multi-user and role-based access for large deployments with multiple sites and administrators.
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus is available now for $999.