Austin, TX—August 2016—Screen Innovations (SI), the company that created the first screen to orbit in space aboard the International Space Station, is changing the game yet again and Thinking Big at CEDIA Expo 2016, Dallas, TX in Booth #5735.
“There’s no experience in flat panel,” says Ryan Gustafson, Founder, President, and Chief Innovator for Screen Innovations, “and we have taken that statement to heart by creating products that introduce all new experiences that you just have to see to believe.”
SI is Thinking Big this year at CEDIA. This is what you will see at the booth:
• Zero-G®, The Rollable Television® in a dramatic 160” demo
• Transformer®—the world’s first non-masking, masking system in 150”
• Zero Edge® Slate® 200”—The world’s largest seamless ambient light
• Zero Edge® Black Diamond®, 120”—the first ever ambient light rejecting
• Zero Edge® Short Throw— space saving screen option shown in 110”
• Black Diamond® Film—a rear-pro ALR film that applies like window tint
It’s all about our dealers,” says Blake Vackar, VP of Sales for SI. “Everything we do, the unique and innovative products, tools, and programs we offer, are because we believe in the CEDIA channel. We go absolutely all-out to provide our customers something that will separate them from the rest of the noise which is why we partnered with CEDIA as an official sponsor.” SI says to look for a massive 200” Zero Edge® Slate® screen in Lobby E & F and SI screens in 15 education and meeting (NPC) rooms.
FREE Zero-G Screens and Digital Projection M-Vision 320 Giveaways:
Exciting news for show attendees, Screen Innovations will be giving away two Zero-G screens during the show! Digital Projection has also joined the fun by offering a M-Vision 320 projector combined with a 120” Zero-G Slate “Rollable Television” in the first giveaway package (MSRP of $21,160). The second giveaway will be for a 120” Zero-G Slate Screen.
To enter drawing one: drop a business card in one of the specially marked contest boxes located under SI’s screens in the CEDIA education or meeting rooms. The drawing will take place at 12:00 pm on Friday, day 2, at SI’s booth #5735. You must be present to win.
To enter drawing two: play a ping pong match at SI’s booth to qualify and drop a card. This drawing will take place at 12:00 pm at SI’s booth #5735 on day 3. You do not need to be present to win.
Projector partners that will be used are:
• Sony VPL-GTZ1 Ultra Short Throw 4K Laser
• Sony VPL-VW5000ES 4K Laser
• Barco Apollo
• Barco Helios
• Digital Projection Insight 4K Quad
• Digital Projection HIGHlite LASER
Other locations where you can find SI Screens:
Digital Projection—120” Zero Edge® Slate®
• Sony—Two (2) 160” Zero Edge® Pure White
• SIM2—110” Zero Edge® Short Throw (ST)
Screen Innovations makes it easy for integrators to choose the right screen for each project based on lighting, room size, seating distance, and more. Visit www.screeninnovations.com to check out the Screen Calculator, Screen Wizard, and Projector Wizard online tools.