SAVI Enters Lighting Control Market
SAVI just added QoraLux Lighting to its commercial product offering with both high and low-voltage solutions that enable Dealers to install more lighting systems.
The QoraLux Low-Voltage Series delivers a lighting solution to commercial applications with energy-efficient and cost-effective drivers and fixtures. Featuring a full spectrum of customizable colors or variable whites, SAVI says integrators can design and install lighting experiences at dramatically reduced costs. AV techs can install the product on their own, eliminating the need for outside electrical help for a project. Additionally, QoraLux requires less circuits, wire, conduit, and labor, making low-voltage systems the most cost-effective commercial lighting solution in a dealer’s arsenal.
- QORALUX.One: A powerful controller in a sleek 1U design form factor can control up to 1024 lighting zones simultaneously over the network. One and done – for projects of any size.
- Low-Voltage Drivers: Featuring 1, 3, 4, or 24 outputs, QoraLux Drivers are an all-in-one solution for intelligent power distribution. Whether you need to light up a stadium or a classroom, each output is individually configurable and addressable, making QoraLux the perfect solution for any commercial setting.
- Driverless Low-Voltage Fixtures: Available in pendants, sconces, strips, recessed, and more, QORALUX Low-Voltage fixtures allow integrators to create vibrant and dynamic lighting designs that exceed customers’ expectations. Voltage over ethernet ensures a seamless integration experience for dealers – eliminating the number one challenge of lighting installs.
Full Spectrum Color: Create elegant and engaging lighting designs with a full spectrum of customizable color temperatures and variable whites.
QoraLux High Voltage Series
QoraLux High Voltage Series is transforming lighting integration and control with a range of, decora-style keypads, switches, dimmers, and outlets. The line offers streamlined programming and installation for new construction and retrofits, enabling integrators to create automated high-voltage lighting control systems at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional solutions.
- Simplified Installation: Integrate, control, and automate 120V and 277V lighting systems without the need for complicated installation of additional hardware, panels, or devices.
- Effortless Integration: SAVI offers a simple method to provision keypads, dimmers, switches, and outlets on the network for even simpler and faster integration.
- Power over Ethernet: With macros, audio, video, lighting control, and more, the PoE keypad features four configurable buttons with event and scene status indicators for real-time execution feedback.
- Best-in-Class Dimming: Designed to provide elegant dimming control for variety of applications including 0-10V enabled fixtures, incandescent, LED, or CFL bulbs and low-voltage LED lights, strips, or halogen lamps.
- Compatibility Database: Dealers can submit products for meticulous testing and optimized dimming profiles to the ever-expanding database of QoraLux compatible devices.
- Cost-Effective, Time-Efficient: Fully integrated into the SAVI 3 ecosystem, QoraLux eliminates the need for auxiliary high-voltage lighting solutions or bridging devices.