SAVI Controls Releases New AV Control and Automation Solution
SAVI Controls has introduced SAVI 3 AV control and automation solution. Featuring new and simplified programming software, an intuitive user interface and a new hardware lineup built to support commercial projects, SAVI 3 systems claim hours, not weeks, to design and program.
According to the company, SAVI transforms the way technicians program commercial AV systems with the rollout of its new programming software, SAVI Creator. Two years in the making, SAVI Creator employs a web application architecture. No software install is required, and technicians of all levels can be trained to program commercial projects on Creator, enabling integrators to leverage more of their team for setup and programming to support a larger client base easily.
Key Creator features include:
- Smart Add. Integrators can sequentially name hundreds of devices or set IP addresses and add multiple displays, and create macros that modify any number of devices all from one page, significantly reducing redundant tasks and increasing install efficiency for any size job.
- Streamlined driver integration and room creation. Creator enables programmers to easily group drivers and view driver properties in a clean, intuitive manner.
- Advanced Search and Filter capabilities. The Creator interface boasts a responsive advanced Search and Filter feature that is specific to your current view, which is a huge advantage for larger projects consisting of many devices, connections and drivers. Gone are the days of the never-ending scroll, and the frustration of navigating in and out of various screens to find what you need.
SAVI Canvas is a network-based video and content distribution software with new dealers and customer-facing features. Canvas provides control, content delivery, source switching, layout selection, monitoring and management for integrators and their end customers. Combined with LG webOS displays, SAVI can put any image or message up on any display.
New to the SAVI family, SAVI Audio brings a suite of features to make setting up any audio distribution system simpler. With SAVI Audio software, it is easy to access any audio source from any connected SAVI Audio Amp or DSP over the network. Dealers can connect an entire audio system with network-based amplifiers to build a large, distributed environment. SAVI Audio interoperates with both Dante and Audio Video Bridging (AVB).
Engineered to support thousands of displays and sources, the SAVI 3 hardware line was designed to work together to streamline installation and eliminate failure points. The new SAVI 3 hardware line includes:
- SAVI Stream.One is the video distribution core of the SAVI Canvas system. It enables video and audio distribution, over one cable, that is easy to install, configure and control even for the most complex project. The Stream.One integrates content distribution over the network, making any video source available and enabling simple system expansion to deliver content throughout large stadiums, as well as small venues.
- SAVI DSP.One is a digital signal processor that simplifies installation and management of audio systems for commercial venues. It has a clean and intuitive user interface that works on virtually any tablet or PC device, with no software to download. Designed to connect with any amp, eliminating the need to upgrade existing amps, DSP.One is easy to integrate and control in environments with multiple analog and IP sources within a distributed audio system.
- SAVI Amp.One is a cost-effective, versatile, 720-watt amp that can be stocked for multiple functions such as: 70 volts, 100v, 8 ohm and 4 ohm. Amp.One delivers a high channel count in 1RU with 12 bridgeable channels, that can be used in mixed mode, giving dealers the power and ease to configure the Amp.One for whatever the project requires.
- The SAVI DMA.One (DSP Matrix Amplifier) combines the features of the DSP.One and the Amp.One, plus higher-powered amplification for extensive mixing and matrixing options along with SAVI Audio. The audio solution is in a 1RU DMA and is 1800w of I.C.E. power.
SAVI has updated and refreshed its end user interface too. Here are the details: www.savicontrols.com/dealertraining