RTI is now shipping its new KX4 in-wall touchpanel, an in-wall touchpanel and hard button interface with a built-in control processor. This is a ProAV device aimed at conference rooms, huddle spaces, classrooms and lecture halls.
The KX4 controls:
- Corporate huddle space — controlling presentation switches, projectors, DSPs, lighting, shades and thermostats
- Classroom or lecture hall — controlling smartboards, video displays, projection screens, lighting and audio
- MDU and hospitality — controlling popular 70-volt systems for common area control with scheduling, plus on-site and remote monitoring
- Expansion — PoE powered and networkable for system expansion, such as connecting to a main processor via the network and passing commands to locally connected devices
- For front panel control, the KX4 boasts a 4″ high-resolution capacitive touch display with five configurable hard buttons that can be customized with RTI’s Laser Shark engraving. The KX4 ships with white bezel (a black bezel can be ordered separately), and it uses the same Back Box as the KX3. Back panel connections enable direct control of devices via IR, IP, RS-232, relays and sense ports.
All the specs are here: www.rticontrol.com/kx4-in-wall-controller.html