Rotel Launches Two New Editions of Integrated Amplifier and CD Player
Rotel just revealed the launch of two editions of the company’s A11 integrated amplifier and CD11 CD player,.
The A11 Tribute and the CD11 Tribute include an increase in resolution and detail, while delivering a more musical presentation with both improved rhythm and timing. The upgraded A11 Tribute and CD11 Tribute products are available now, each with a special badge that honor the man who was the impetus that inspired their creation. The products will be available starting in September 2020 through authorized Rotel dealers.
- All 10 capacitors and two resistors in the signal path are changed.
- For the preamp, six capacitors were upgraded, representing over 50% of the components in the signal path. All six capacitors in the volume stage were also upgraded.
- Custom damping materials were added to the A11’s mechanical chassis to reduce ringing and further isolate/insulate and dampen any vibrations within the product.
- Rotel Class AB amplification, continuous rating 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
- Custom, in-house developed, oversized toroidal transformer.
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage.
- Texas Instruments 24-bit 192-kilohertz DAC.
- apt-X and AAC Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming.
- Four RCA analogue inputs.
- A-B speaker five-way output binding posts.
- Eight capacitor changes and one resistor change were made in the DAC stage — while in the power supply, all nine capacitors were changed with improved components.
- Custom damping material added to the top cover to eliminate vibration and ringing, while further changes were made to the mechanical and electrical grounding of the CD player.
- Tray loading dedicated CD mechanism.
- Texas Instruments 24-bit 192-kHz DAC.
- RCA Analog and Coaxial Digital output connections.
- Rotel Balanced Design topology of digital and analog circuits.
- Available in silver or black finish.
The A11 Tribute is $799 and the CD11 Tribute CD Player is $599.