This year’s show will feature many of the new products launched at the recent NAB convention, and Ross will be coming back to Vegas with a range of products and services designed to save content creators time and money, as well as simplify workflows.
Ross Video’s Carbonite Mosaic multi-screen image processor was a highlight of NAB and makes a welcome return to InfoComm for 2018. Carbonite Mosaic is an innovative new compositing tool built on the Carbonite Black Plus engine that can output a canvas size of over 20 million pixels. Carbonite Mosaic provides the high resolution and layering capability needed to create epic large-screen imagery in any entertainment or sports venue.
Also new for InfoComm this year is:
- Ultrix-FR5, the latest 5RU version of Ross Video’s innovative routing/AV processing platform that can replace up to 5 full racks of traditional infrastructure products, providing impressive cost, space and power efficiencies.
- OGX, Ross Video’s new OpenGear frame that features 30% more power, improved cooling and a new, innovative, user-definable ‘frame glow’ feature.
- Graphite, the all-in-one integrated production solution that combines a real Carbonite switcher, real XPression graphics and the RAVE audio engine with rock-solid reliability.
- Carbonite Black Solo 13, a new, self-contained production switcher and hardware panel combination with 13 inputs and 6 outputs. Solo13 gives you more I/O to work with in your productions, while retaining the successful and highly-compact Carbonite Black Solo form.
- Sports Venue solutions, an integrated Ross solution for today’s stadiums featuring a Carbonite switcher, XPression real-time motion graphics and Abekas Mira replay server, all tied together by the DashBoard control system.
- Lightning, the latest version of Ross’s intuitive and flexible meeting control system. Ideal for single operator use and perfect for legislative assembly, house of worship, education and corporate broadcasts.
- Ross OEM and Developer solutions for live production media and audio networking and processing, including market ready modules, daughter cards, virtual ASICs, and available design services
Commenting on the forthcoming event, Jeff Moore, Ross Video’s EVP & CMO, is looking forward to returning to Las Vegas. “The AV market has become increasingly important for Ross, and we’re regularly meeting content creators who come from a ‘non-broadcast’ background but still want to improve the quality of their productions and incorporate the best of what the broadcast world can offer. We’ve shown how we can help those working in the sports market to do exactly that; the same applies to those in the corporate AV and live events markets. Ross can simplify your operations, save you time and money, and help make your content even more compelling”.
Ross Video will be on booth C3876 throughout InfoComm 2018.