Roland Professional A/V announced its sponsorship of NSCA’s 2020 Pivot to Profit Virtual event (2020 P2Pv), a year-long initiative that will help integrators through business transformation conversations at a critical market juncture.
To support integrators as they evolve in a constantly changing market, Pivot to Profit began in 2016 as a two-day event focused on all-important business-transformation strategies, such as shifting to service business models and identifying revenue opportunities related to emerging technologies.
Change accelerated in 2020 as businesses battle through the COVID-19 pandemic. This year, NSCA’s Pivot to Profit evolves to take on an even more critical role in driving business transformation for integrators as they identify their value amid the “new normal.”
Inspired by visual storytellers, content creators and live event designers, Roland makes connections possible through a selection of audio/video technologies and partnerships that include all-in-one A/V streaming mixers, video-switchers, cameras, recording, and esports expertise. Roland’s myriad of innovative products as well as their partnerships with organizations like NSCA and the world’s most trusted brands help customers succeed.
Pivot to Profit is now a year-long business transformation campaign highlighted by a two-day virtual conference. NSCA, along with sponsors like Roland Professional A/V, present the P2Pv Series of business transformation resources to drive critical discussions before, during, and after the virtual event.
“NSCA is extremely careful about the company we keep,” said NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “For Pivot to Profit, we choose sponsors that reflect our objectives to help integration companies and support the channel. Our 2020 P2Pv sponsors are well-positioned to lead conversations and educate integrators about how to battle through COVID-19 business recovery and position themselves for long-term success.”
According to Roland Professional A/V, the company helps people stay connected no matter where they are or who they serve.
“We are seeing our customer base expand with livestreaming, and many integrators are looking for the right way to do it. NSCA and Roland are like-minded organizations with a passion for education, training, knowledge sharing, and industry advocacy,” said Roland Corporation U.S. President and CEO Tony Price.
Throughout the 2020 P2P campaign, Roland Professional A/V will join NSCA in providing resources — articles, videos, white papers, webinars and more — addressing pivotal business transformation topics in 2020:
- Rebuilding Revenue — Integration companies saw revenue streams dry up during the COVID-19 pandemic. P2Pv content zeros in on company leaders’ No. 1 concern: rebuilding revenue and identifying revenue strategies for 2021.
- Emerging Technologies — At the heart of P2Pv content are the technology solutions that move the integration market forward. The P2P Series ties emerging tech products to revenue strategies.
- Litigation Readiness — Running an integration business in the post-COVID-19 era carries new legal concerns. P2Pv content educates leaders on avoiding and preparing for potential litigation.
- Job Site Logistics — Any post-COVID-19 reboot plan should include new policies and project management processes for job site health and safety precautions. P2Pv content has you covered.
- Recalibrating Business Processes — Human resources, sales engagement, group gatherings – these are just examples of integration business elements that require revisiting post-COVID-19. P2Pv offers guidance.
- Scaling Up (and Down) — Some NSCA member companies may be scaling their businesses up to take advantage of new customer demands, but many are scaling down post-COVID-19. P2Pv provides advice.
Registration for the two-day event, Sept. 22-23, 2020, is $99. For more information, contact NSCA by visiting www.nsca.org/p2p.