While I was not sure at the end of Disruptive Forces in AV/IT that there would be a return of the series, I decided about a month or so ago that I would be bringing it back — this time with a different format as I have titled it “Disruptive Forces: The Leaders Speak.”
There will be two parts to the series with one participant to each blog. There are four planned for October through November and the second round to go from November through December. All participants will give tremendous insights to their personal industry story, the convergence, some of today’s important AV/IT topics and more.
The first series went very well and I’m betting that this one will too. I guess you can say that when the leaders speak, we all listen. The series begins next week.
If you’d like to check out the original Disruptive Forces in AV/IT series blogs, here they are:
- Disruptive Forces in AV/IT — Part 1: Blue Jeans (with Virginette Acacio)
- Disruptive Forces in AV/IT — Part 2: Pexip (with Anders Lokke)
- Disruptive Forces in AV/IT – Part 3: Zoom (with Nick Chong)
- Disruptive Forces in AV/IT – Part 4: Acano (with Larry Satterfield)
- Disruptive Forces in AV/IT – Part 5: Vidyo (with Mark Noble)
Watch for the first in the series “Disruptive Forces: The Leaders Speak” — appearing this Wednesday.