After recently passing the milestone of 1.000 global customers, Dutch-based Rentman, with its cloud-based rental management system, will make its U.S. debut at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas next month. This is an all-in-one solution that enables users to optimize their project management, inventory tracking and labor scheduling.
At InfoComm, Rentman will also present its new mobile application for Android and iOS. With the mobile app, that also works on Android based Zebra scanners, warehouse staff can easily create digital packing lists and book equipment to the venue while working completely independent from a computer.
Apart from the added mobility of the app Rentman offers its users the following benefits:
- Build and generate branded quotes and manage invoices.
- Track your gear and solve shortages within the application.
- Schedule transport and labor, with communication tools to update crew in real time.
- Keep all information in one place and say goodbye to spreadsheets.
- Use the built in CRM tools to keep client and venue information at your fingertips.