THIS IS A PROMOTED POST
We are pleased to announce that LAVNCH WEEK 6 will be back Oct. 24-27.
Known widely as the industry’s #1 virtual event platform, LAVNCH is also known for its LAVNCH WEEK events, typically organized by solution type. For this multiday event, each day will be organized as follows:
- Oct. 24, 2022 — UCC Day
- Oct. 25, 2022 — Emerging Technologies Day
- Oct. 26, 2022 — ProAV Day
- Oct. 27, 2022 — Digital Signage Day
“LAVNCH WEEK 6 may have our best batch of speakers yet — you won’t want to miss out on the forward-thinking ideas presented by this spectacular group,” said Megan A. Dutta, emerging markets director at THE rAVe Agency editor-in-chief of LAVNCH [CODE]. “Plus, we’ve applied for 2 CTS RUs per day … meaning if you attend all four days, you’ll potentially receive 8 CTS RU credits. Don’t miss out on this stellar event!”
Some of the featured speakers and presentations will include:
- “How to Make Hybrid Happen,” a panel featuring Mark Coxon and Gordon Wright.
- “The Shift from Hardware to Software,” a panel featuring Megan A. Dutta and Dave Hatz.
- #avIRL sessions that show you real-life awe-inspiring applications of AV tech.
- Short update sessions on each market segment.
- So much more!
Don’t miss out! You can register for LAVNCH WEEK 6 right here. We’ll see you there!