Pure Resonance Audio Debuts BTR1 Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Pure Resonance Audio just debuted a Bluetooth audio receiver — the BTR1 with a wireless range of up to 100 feet. The BTR1 streams high-resolution audio to a commercial sound system from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Key features of the BTR1:
- Full dynamic range with low background noise, distortion and reduced audio delay.
- Integrated with Bluetooth 5.0
- The BTR1 can be mounted on a rack shelf or sit on any flat surface
- Stream any audio format directly from a smartphone, tablet, computer or other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Supports RCA and optical digital inputs, too
The BTR1 is designed to be an “affordable solution for adding Bluetooth audio streaming capabilities to sound systems in a variety of applications including fitness gyms, schools, classrooms, gymnasiums, houses of worship, restaurants, retail stores, medical facilities, warehouses, hospitality spaces or any business background music systems.” This Bluetooth stereo receiver can also be used with your existing Pure Resonance Audio MA or RMA Series mixer amplifier for an extended Bluetooth range or with an RZMA Series 4-zone amplifier for multiple Bluetooth sources in more than one zone.