USAI Lighting, a Savant Partner, Showcases Intelligent Lighting
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — Feb. 9, 2021 — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced that Savant and USAI Lighting will showcase exceptional luxury lighting fixtures paired with the most advanced, intuitive smart home user experience that can transform any space with the touch of a button. From the wellness benefits of tunable white lights that maintain natural circadian rhythms through the progression of each day to the unmatched convenience of personalized scenes for every room or occasion, Savant and USAI Lighting have created an unforgettable demonstration of intelligent lighting for all visitors at the ProSource Lighting Technology and Learning Center, set to open in Q1 2021.
The space was initially conceived as the hands-on live Level 2 curriculum to the exclusive ProSource Lighting Technology Certification program launched earlier this year through ProSource University. The space will also provide an opportunity for Dallas Market Center retail and design-build customers to learn about lighting applications and advancements in an immersive setting. The Dallas Market Center is also home to popular trade shows such as Lightovation, which welcomes customers from around the world.
Savant redefines the modern smart home with a new feature called Daylight Mode that can align lighting schemes to match the natural circadian progression based on the time of day. The wellness experience can be personalized by the end user to adjust timing, intensity and color temperature.
Featured Savant and USAI Lighting selections include:
• Savant Professional Light Strips — LED DMX light strips give any installation that subtle extra touch in just the right places
• Savant Smart LED Bulbs — Enhance any home with automated lights that deliver rich color to any room
• Savant Breaker Companion Modules — Eliminate the need for low-voltage wiring within the panel for the neatest and most efficient installation
• Savant Smart Home Ecosystem — Integrates the lighting and entertainment systems together, giving homeowners one button access to favorite settings and easy to use features including Savant’s patented TrueImage lighting experience. TrueImage replaces the hard-to-sort lighting load list and adds relay-time visibility to each room including real-time color temperature and light intensity
• USAI Lighting’s Color Select® Tunable White Fixtures — Are compatible with Savant’s Daylight Mode personalized wellness experience
• USAI Lighting’s Infinite Color+® — Gives users complete freedom to define their own perfect light, from architectural whites to accents and saturated colors, all with one light fixture
• Savant’s Echo, Metropolitan, Noon and Ascend interface styles — Combine effortless lighting control with personalized smart home functionality
• Savant Shades — Available in wireless and wired versions, ideal for new construction or retrofit projects
Savant also brings to the Learning Center, the company’s partner Robern’s elegant cabinetry and mirrors featuring tunable white LED lighting, Savant’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) self-powered Micro Aperture architectural speakers, and Artison RCC160 MKII subwoofers will also be on display.
“Savant is excited to participate in the ProSource Lighting Technology and Learning Center designed to educate dealers, homeowners, and specifiers about the limitless possibilities and lifestyle benefits of advanced lighting solutions,” explained Angela Larson, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations at Savant. “The premium WRGB and Tunable White lighting solutions from USAI Lighting, combined with Savant control, provide the ultimate demonstration of intelligent lighting solutions. Savant’s award-winning smart home ecosystem delivers the ability to incorporate wellness features into the home as well as personalize lighting to suit any mood or activity.”
The customized Lighting Technology and Learning Center was designed by David Warfel and Mark Langston, both of Light Can Help You, and will feature multiple residential rooms showcasing smart home systems and devices for the benefit of ProSource members.
“Our original focus for the training center was lighting equipment only, so we were sure to include USAI’s Infinite Color fixtures,” said David Warfel, Chief Evangelist, Light Can Help You. “No light fixture reaches its potential without controls, and the Savant UI with TrueImage is as user friendly as it is unique. Savant’s system gives us the flexibility to create an incredibly smooth moment-to-moment educational experience, and we’re featuring their linear product as well. Savant’s support went beyond lighting with an incredible sound system and a vanity mirror we’re all wanting to take home!”
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, Senior Director of Education and Member Recruitment, at (562) 810-1706 or Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.