European screen manufacturer Projecta will introduce at ISE 2014 a new leaf-shaped case of the Elpro Concept, which replaces the square Elpro box design and offer a stylish solution for design-sensitive installations. This is an elegant solution for when the case of the projection screen cannot be installed into the ceiling.
The Elpro Concept is an electric projection screen for wall or ceiling installation, which is available in a tab-tensioned and a non-tensioned version up to a width of 340 centimeters. The Tensioned Elpro Concept has a tab-tensioning system for a perfectly flat screen surface with the new Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
The new Elpro Concept features:
- New leaf shaped case design
- A clean installation without any visible screws
- Five-year limited warranty on the projection screen and motor
- Smooth roll technology for a perfectly flat viewing area
- Motor installed in rubber dampers for a silent operation
- Slim-Tab for an improved and more inconspicuous horizontal tensioning
- Extensive customization options and available in any RAL color to match the room
For complete product specifications, formats and sizes, click here.