PreSonus released five retro-inspired effects with the Analog Effects Collection. The collection includes Analog Delay, Analog Chorus, Red Light Distortion, Rotor and Tricomp. Each effect plug-in in the collection used State-Space Modeled drive stages with sonic textures to their user interfaces. Formerly only available in Studio One Professional and Artist, these plug-ins are now available via PreSonus Hub in VST3, AU and AAX format.
- Analog Delay is an emulation plug-in of an analog BBD delay known for its ability to create a warm delay sound that can range from subtle modulation to spirals down a psychedelic rabbit hole. It also features a State-Space Modeled Drive control to add analog grit to your sound for even more tonal sculpting.
- Analog Chorus is a one- to three-voice chorus processor with optional LFO delay-time modulation and stereo-width control. It offers a wide range of effects, from subtle to extreme, with its roots in ‘70s-era analog guitar pedals and studio effects processors.
- The Red Light Distortion is an analog-distortion emulator with six selectable distortion models plus two EQ controls, a Mix control and independent Drive and Distortion controls to let you to design a unique, signature distortion.
- Rotor is a rotary-speaker emulation plug-in that simulates the sound of a tube-powered amplifier with independently rotating high-mid horns and a bass woofer that excels at adding a sense of motion and unique tonal character. Each speaker’s rotation can be set to a range of speeds, with realistic braking and acceleration effects when changing speeds. State-Space Modeling technology provides authentic tube emulation for extra warmth and character.
- Rounding out the collection is Tricomp, a three-band compressor plug-in with automatic threshold and ratio settings, plus a relative control for the low and high bands and switchable Attack and Release controls to finalize your mix or add brilliance or punch to frequency-rich signals. The secret weapon for Studio One mix engineers the world over, Tricomp also features State-Space Modeled Saturation control to add analog grit to your sound for even more tonal sculpting.
The Analog Effects Collection joins the growing complement of PreSonus signature plug-ins including Ampire, Fat Channel XT, Channel Strip Collection and VU Meter. Analog Delay, Analog Chorus, Red Light Distortion, Rotor and Tricomp are available for purchase individually on the PreSonus Shop for $19.95 each, or in a five plug-in collection bundle for $79.95. PreSonus Sphere members and Studio One 5 Professional users will receive a complimentary license for each plug-in in VST3/AU/AAX formats.