Fulcrum Acoustic announced that manufacturer presets for the complete portfolio of Fulcrum Acoustic loudspeakers are now available for use with Dynacord electronics via SONICUE sound system software. This adds flexibility for consultants and integrators designing multibrand systems to align with specific application or budget requirements. A Fulcrum loudspeaker installation can now run on a single Dynacord amplifier and DSP/matrix platform — all with complete and unified system control via SONICUE.
The collaboration brings Fulcrum Acoustic loudspeakers models into the SONICUE ecosystem, for integration with Dynacord’s system-wide range of hardware solutions — including IPX, L and C series power amplifiers, and the new MXE5 matrix mix engine — all of which offer unique features for the highest audio quality, energy efficiency and system protection. Key features of the flagship IPX series include the following:
- Fully integrated 96-kilohertz resolution with FIR-Drive processing.
- Power density options of up to 20 kilowatts from a single amplifier.
- OMNEO IP architecture, incorporating Dante audio, AES70 control and more.
- Eco Rail technology, which can reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent.
- Ghost Power, a problem-solving audio technology for power outages.
- Flexibility both for low- and high- impedance applications, with parallel and parallel/bridged power drive modes.
- A plug-in for interoperability with the Q-SYS platform.
The Fulcrum Acoustic settings database is now available via Dynacord SONICUE sound system software.