PPDS Debuts Philips 7000 Series 4K dvLED for Retail
PPDS (aka: Philips) just debuted the Philips 7000 Series 4K direct view LED aimed at retail and public venues. Technically, making its global debut at ISE 2022 in Barcelona (stand 3Q600), the bezel-free Philips 7000 Series is available in 22”, 31” and 41” sized panels and are designed for 24/7 operation.
Complementing the existing Philips L-Line 7000 series, the new additions (22BDL7424L, 31BDL7424L, 41BDL7424L) include patented easy mount brackets for fast installation. Each panel is available in standard flat or with sloping bevelled corners (for L-shape cornering and curvature, 90-180 degrees) and in both convex and concave format options for curved designs.
In addition, the Philips L-Line 7000 Series benefits from PPDS’ advanced online and offline Active Health Monitoring software, providing intelligent real time feedback of any identified, or predicted faults which are likely to impact performance, and can be addressed immediately or, where possible, before they happen. A must for display owners with many geographical locations, with alerts able to display the exact item of failure (down to a single pixel) and location.
Providing further layers of protection, all Philips LED panels are IP30 rated and certified, featuring resistant conformal coating to protect against indoor pollutants – such as dust, dirt, fungus and moisture – to reduce the chances of short circuit, while their front facing maintenance design removes lengthy de- and re-installations should any faults occur. The Philips L-Line 7000 series has also been designed to slow down the spread of flames in the event of fire, achieving crucial fire retardancy certification for North America, EMEA, APAC regions (BS476, UL94, B1 DIN4102).
With sustainability and environmental consciousness in mind, the Philips L-Line 7000 series features PPDS ‘Dynamic Power Saving’ technology minimises power consumption by up to 20 per cent compared to other comparable market models, without compromising on quality or performance. This not only reduces environmental impact, it can also lower operating costs for a reduced total cost of ownership.
The new Philips 7000 Series models at a glance:
- 3500 nit brightness: High-brightness LED ensures that content is always visible in both indoor and outdoor environments. Use the bezel-free design to create a clean look or fit into a custom installation for protective or branding purposes.
- Versatile sizing: Philips L-Line 7000 Series LED cabinets come with a height of 25cm and are available in 50cm, 75cm and 100cm widths. These displays are ready to be installed in any landscape format with no limitations to size. Also available with beveled corners to form curved Videowall designs.
- Dynamic Panel Connect: Mix and match each of the Philips L-Line 7000 LED panel sizes to form a single display of any shape and dimension. Dynamic flexible alignment pins ensure a perfect fit in any circumstance – resulting in a smooth, seamless display surface. For added convenience and efficiency, each LED panel features openings on each side to allow for versatile wired connection between the LED panels and any external input connection.
- Unique in every way: Create bezel-free display walls of any shape, size or resolution. The modular design of Philips professional LED cabinets means you can adapt to any space. Build vast, immersive installations or assemble intriguing patterns. Easily create Videowalls that flow seamlessly around doorways and other openings. Even corners and curved displays become easy to create with the new Philips 7000 series.
- Active Health Monitoring: Active Health Monitoring makes maintenance fast and simple by displaying the exact location should it experience a failure. Using this real-time software, replacing the relevant part becomes an efficient procedure.
- Factory calibrated: Every Philips L-Line LED panel is calibrated in our factory under perfect circumstances. That means there’s no need for further calibration on location, resulting in quicker installations. Calibration and configuration files are available to ensure fast maintenance.
- IP30 rated conformal coating: Dust, dirt, fungus and moisture resistant conformal coating protects this product and enables easier maintenance. IP30 rated and certified against ingress for reduced chance of short circuit from dust and corrosion.
- Fire retardant: Fire retardant design slows down the spread of flames in the event of fire. Tested and certified with British standard (BS476-7). In addition, the standard brightness P1.9 and P2.4 models are tested and certified with B1 DIN4102 and UL94.
- Optional easy-mount brackets: Patented easy-mount brackets make installation even faster. These optional items are available for flat LED mounting, convex curved (177.5/175/172.5 degree), and L-shape 90 degree corners.
- Low power consumption: Philips 7000 Series LED displays are designed to minimize power consumption. This will not only reduce environmental impact but also lower operating costs.