PPDS Intros Philips 6000 Series of 8K dvLED Displays
PPDS (i.e., Philips Digital Signage), just announced the Philips 6000 Series: a range of 8K, dvLED displays in either 16:9 or 32:9. Unveiled at ISE 2022 in Barcelona (stand 3Q600), the new Philips 6000 Series LED is bezel-free so, technically, it can be designed in any shape, size or resolution and is aimed at meeting rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums and lobbies.
Available in three 27” landscape panels, with a native 16:9 resolution, and across three different pixel pitches – 1.26 (27BDL6112L), 1.583 (27BDL6115L), and 1.9 (27BDL6119L) — the Philips 6000 Series has been designed for 24/7 applications, too. Using PPDS’ familiar modular LED design, Philips L-Line offers applications for both native 4K and 8K resolutions, or even higher and they have refresh rates of 1920@3840 Hz) – and a viewing angle of up to 160 degrees. As with all Philips LED products from PPDS, the Philips 6000 Series also offers front-facing access to its internal electronics and cabling, for easier setup and maintenance.
Ensuring safety comes first, the Philips 6000 Series DV LED range has been tested and certified with BS476-7, class 1 certification for all three-pixel pitches available. Delivering on a core requirement for public settings, where fire safety certification is business-critical.
Philips 6000 Series LED displays at a glance:
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Placement: Landscape
- Brightness before calibration: 750 nits (650 nits after calibration)
- Usage: 24/7, indoor
- Deep contrast and great brightness performance
- Highest color accuracy and brightness uniformity
- High refresh rate
- Fire-retardant design, tested and certified with BS476-7, class 1 certification
- Smart-locking mechanism ensures seamless connections and the flattest screen
- Philips Dynamic and Black screen power-saving features