Poly’s Studio X Family Now Certified Under Works With Google Meet
The Studio X family of Android-based video bars is now certified for Google Meet. The entire family of Poly Studio X devices is now certified under the Works with Google Meet program, which guarantees compatibility of video conferencing devices and peripherals with Google Meet. The Poly Studio X family of video bars, paired with the TC8 or TC10 touch controller, are the first Android-based video appliances to deliver a comprehensive meeting experience for Google Meet users.
The Poly Studio X family is an all-in-one design that gets your room up and running in minutes. The Google Meet app is built in, providing a native experience. Pairing the Studio X family with Poly’s intuitive touch interface empowers users to join, launch and share meetings. This eliminates complicated processes and reduces frustrations, so everyone can collaborate efficiently and focus on what’s important.
The Poly Studio X family includes:
- Poly DirectorAI intelligent camera framing modes automatically adjust according to the dynamics of your meeting to enable the best meeting experience for all attendees.
- Poly NoiseBlockAI filters out non-verbal noises, such as keyboard typing, loud HVAC systems and trains, so the focus stays on the conversation, and the user is heard clearly.
- Poly Acoustic Fence shields your call from sounds and conversations outside the meeting space and keeps them from becoming a distraction while supporting more genuine conversation.
- Poly Studio X30 — Boardroom-quality performance in a compact design — this all-in-one video bar works in small rooms and huddle spaces.
- Poly Studio X50 — With immersive room-filling audio and an advanced second-order gradient- microphone array, this video bar works in mid-sized rooms. Due to the dual display support, you can see people and content in full size.
- Poly Studio X70 — Works in large rooms and has dual 4k cameras that work together to provide optimized views of all parts of the room while transitioning between people.
- Poly TC8 & TC10 Interface — Features an intuitive touch control interface that lets users easily access meetings, while high-resolution touch displays make control options clear and accessible.
The Poly Studio X family of video bars is the latest addition to the growing list of HP | Poly devices certified for Google Meet, Google Voice and ChromeOS2. Poly offers a wide range of Google Meet-certified solutions so users can look and sound their best on every call, regardless of location or workstyle, including:
- Google Meet — In addition to the latest Poly Studio X certification, Poly offers a variety of headsets, speakerphones and video options certified to work with Google Meet.
- Google Voice — Poly is the exclusive manufacturer of desk phones designed to work with Google Voice. Its Google Voice portfolio also includes headsets, speakerphones and the Poly Studio P5 webcam.
- ChromeOS — Its portfolio of devices designed to work with ChromeOS includes personal video devices and a variety of headsets.
Details on Poly-certified devices for Google Meet, Google Voice and Chromebooks are here: https://www.poly.com/us/