The new Polycom RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex is their latest immersive room videoconferencing system. Everything is 4K (even the low-res sources are upscaled to 4K) and the system uses multiple 65” displays to immerse attendees. Integrated with Polycom 3D Voice, digital ceiling microphones and a system that allows for annotation and whiteboarding from your own laptop or mobile device, the RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex even includes Skype for Business integration plus Polycom RealConnect.
RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex is being promoted as affordable. With RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex you can select just what’s needed to fit with the rooms and furniture you already have in place.
- Video and content up to 1080p60 quality, for up to 50 percent less bandwidth with H.264 High Profile support
- Quality protected by Polycom Lost Packet Recovery QoS technology that helps ensure great quality even amid network issues
- Three 65” (165-cm) 4k UltraHD LCD displays, showing up to six participants in full size (two per display)
- 55” 1080p display for content. Users can move content to one or all of the 65” displays
- Polycom 3D Voice uses advanced three-channel processing to deliver highly accurate positional audio along with unrivaled clarity
- RealPresence Touch delivers a simple and intuitive interface on a 10.1” display
- Skype for Business integration, including presence and status, native video and audio protocols, and content receive
- Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) interoperability delivers connectivity to other immersive solutions, making it easier to deploy mixed environments and connect with customers and partners
- AES software encryption for the voice, video and data streams of the call, keeping critical meetings confidential and secure
- Your IT staff can manage RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex as easily as any other video device using Polycom RealPresence