PILOT 2023 Innovation Challenge Deadline Approaching
PILOT 2023 Innovation Challenge is seeking startups and growing companies providing solutions to some of the key challenges and opportunities facing broadcasters over the next two to three years. The deadline to apply is Friday, Feb. 3, 5 p.m. ET.
The challenge is specifically seeking products or prototypes that align with three focus areas of the 2023 NAB Show associated with the content lifecycle:
- Create: Focused on content creation from pre-production to post, including the latest tools and advanced workflow options to elevate storytelling.
- Capitalize: Focused on reach and ROI, including next-generation technologies creating new revenue streams and fueling the content economy.
- Connect: Focused on content distribution and delivery, from cloud computing to new media infrastructure.
Up to three winners will be chosen based on readiness, relevance, and viability; winners will be notified by March 24. The winners will receive:
- Exhibit space at the 2023 NAB Show in Las Vegas
- Domestic travel expenses for two employees to attend the show (four-night accommodations and airfare)
- One-on-one coaching session with NAB’s CTO about what to expect and how to get the most out of the NAB Show
- Additional opportunities to work with NAB member companies as part of an ongoing relationship with PILOT
The submission window for the 2023 PILOT Innovation Challenge closes on February 3 at 5 p.m. ET. Click here learn more or apply. Questions? Contact John Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.