Pexip has announced PexAdvantage — a partner program to help the channel. The unified communications (UCC) market value is expected to reach $45.7 billion by 2022, according to Gartner. By reselling Pexip’s cloud-native video conferencing platform, partners can increase their recurring revenue and help customers collaborate on any device, from any location.
The PexAdvantage program gives partners access to Pexip’s full product portfolio with better deployment options for varied security and architecture needs. These options range from self-hosted to delivered as a service. Through the program’s gold, silver, distribution, and express-level tiers, the channel can access tools and support that match their business’s unique needs. Key benefits of the program include:
- Deal registration — The opportunity to earn additional margin on qualified opportunities and manage customer relationships
- Sales and marketing resources — Access to Pexip’s high-touch sales team and go-to-market support
- Technical trainings — Regular trainings to position partners as trusted advisors on implementations
- Customer success resources — Onboarding and renewal resources to support customers throughout their lifecycle
- Full-service partner portal — An easy-to-access platform for trial management, support, billing, renewals, and more
Pexip is sold 100 percent through the integrator channel and has more than 300 partners — and, they are here.