ATLANTA – September 30, 2015 – Peerless-AV®, the leader in innovative digital signage and audio and video solutions, is pleased to showcase its products for corporate settings at CorpComm Expo 2015. Peerless-AV’s booth (#509) will feature a variety of solutions ideal for corporate communications, including video conferencing carts, video wall mounts, outdoor displays, custom kiosks, and more.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to attend the “What are the Right Digital Signage Products for Your Environment?” workshop hosted by Brian McClimans, Peerless-AV’s Vice President of Global Business Development, today, September 30 at 1:45 p.m. EDT.
Peerless-AV’s CorpComm Expo 2015 showcase features products including:
- SmartMount® Flat Panel Video Conferencing Cart (SR555E): Ideal for settings in which aesthetics are key, a lockable storage area houses all components while doubling as a laptop workstation when needed. The SR555E supports two 40″-55″ displays, providing clear visibility for all viewers, and features an adjustable camera mount, allowing for near-perfect eye contact during meetings.
- SmartMount® Portable Video Wall Cart 2×2 Configuration (DS-C560-2X2): Designed for modularity, this 2×2 video wall cart configuration allows users to create a flawless video wall with displays ranging from 46″ to 60″. The DS-C560-2X2 offers 8-point tool-less micro-adjustment, a lockable caster for safe and easy movement, a quick-connect latch for adapters, and media storage/cable management for a sleek appearance in any setting.
- SmartMount® Full-Service Video Wall Mount with Quick Release (DS-VW765-LQR): Designed for easy service access in recessed video wall applications, the DS-VW765-LQR’s quick-release functionality allows users to articulate the display from the wall by gently pressing on the front of the display. The DS-VW765-LQR also offers tool-less micro-adjustments as well as custom wall plate spacers to eliminate guesswork and on-site installation calculations and measurements, reducing installation time and cost.
- Wall Kiosk Enclosure (KIP648-S): Peerless-AV’s wall kiosks create engaging digital solutions for portrait or landscape oriented applications. Even with a slim ADA-compliant 3.9″ profile, these wall kiosks accommodate most ultra-thin displays while providing room for media players, fans, and other electronic equipment to create an impressive interactive solution for corporate environments.
- Xtreme™ Outdoor Daylight Readable Display (XT49681-OB): Peerless-AV’s new and improved Xtreme™ displays feature thinner frames and smaller bezels, making them ideal for video walls. Engineered to withstand extreme heat (+140°) and extreme cold (-40°), Xtreme™ displays are 100% sealed and ventless with full 1080p HD flatscreens. Utilizing the patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer™ system to cool or warm internal components during extreme weather, Xtreme™ displays remove the need for external filters, vents, and exhaust fans. In addition, the patented design completely seals all internal components as well as the cable entry – protecting the display from rain, sleet, snow, dust, insects, and even pressure washing. Far surpassing ordinary outdoor displays, the Xtreme™ displays have achieved IP68 and NEMA 6 ratings with true ease. The displays are maintenance free, cost-effective, and reliable even in the harshest of conditions.
- Custom Kiosk Solutions: For corporate communication applications in particular, Peerless-AV’s kiosks offer numerous functions, such as wayfinding, sharing employee news, and more – streamlining processes and improving employee engagement. To further help corporations customize solutions to fit their needs, Peerless-AV offers its KioskBuilder™, an option for establishments looking to put a personal, signature touch on each solution.
For additional information about Peerless-AV corporate communication solutions, please visit www.peerless-av.com.