Peerless-AV Promotes a Number of New Executives Worldwide
Peerless-AV today announced a number of changes in its executive team. The following worldwide promotions and changes are effective immediately:
- Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing
- Brian McClimans, Vice President of Sales for North America and APAC
- Earl Naegele, Managing Director of Commercial Sales Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Keith Dutch, Vice President of Operations for Peerless-AV EMEA
- Melinda Von Horvath, Vice President of Sales for Peerless-AV EMEA
Previously serving as executive vice president of sales for the Americas and EMEA, Belcore will now be directly responsible for providing a global vision and strategy for growth across the entire global organization. He will also manage the North American, Mexico and UK Customer Experience Teams, which include Customer Care, Marketing, and Sales.
Following his position as vice president of global business development, McClimans will now manage all sales and initiatives within the North America and Asia Pacific regions. He will also liaise with his European counterparts.
In his new role as managing director of commercial sales, Naegele will spearhead Peerless-AV’s newly created National Accounts Team, a department that will streamline processes and provide a single point of contact to the company’s national account customers.
Recently named managing director of Peerless-AV EMEA, Dutch will be taking on the additional role of vice president of operations for EMEA. Newly appointed vice president of sales for EMEA, Melinda Von Horvath will drive Peerless-AV’s exponential growth across Europe and EMEA.