Peerless-AV has a new line of vertical lift carts (SR584VL2, SR584VL3) aimed at corporate and education settings – and all are ADA-compliant, UL rated carts that adjust the height of interactive displays with one-finger touch.
Meeting the ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Section 308, Peerless-AV’s new vertical lift carts create a mobile solution that is used in numerous classrooms and conference rooms. The carts’ mobile solution uses 4″ lockable casters, corner bumpers to prevent damage to walls and doors, integrated handles to help maneuver the cart and an extension cord wrap for fast deployment.
- Height adjustment up to 15.75″ (400mm) with the touch of a finger
- Intuitive and zero maintenance design
- Lockable rear enclosure for storage of a PC, power supply, and cabling
- Capacity to add an external Wi-Fi antenna
- Compliance with ADA Standards for Accessible Design, Section 308
- Accommodation for displays ranging from 90.2 to 209 pounds
- UL rating for safety assurance, passing tip, load and drag testing