Peerless-AV just introduced its new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display. Featuring a patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer system that allows the display to operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -31°F to 140°F, the Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display is ideal for any digital signage application, including sporting venues, theme parks, transportation, retail, education, hospitality and more.
With the highest environmental rating in its class and a high TNI panel, the Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display thrives in all applications, especially in direct sunlight, without compromising the life of the panel or its color accuracy.
Available in 43″, 49″, 55″ and 65″, the Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display comes with a rich feature set that includes:
- Remote and local monitoring functionality
- 2,500 nits of brightness to combat high ambient lighting conditions
- Widest operating temperature range in its class (-31°F to 140°F)
- Updated input panel/compartment and cord cover
- IK10 rated impact resistant safety cover glass for protection against damage
- Optic bonding element for improved direct sunlight readability and contrast
- Completely sealed IP68 encasement to ward off any liquid or solid particle ingress
- Quarter wave plate polarizer allows for landscape or portrait orientation for a flexible install
- IR control lockout and button board lockout for secure installations
Peerless-AV’s Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays will be available in June 2018 and they are here.