Peerless-AV Introduces New All-in-One Kiosk Powered by BrightSign
Peerless-AV has introduced a new All-in-One kiosk powered by BrightSign. Featuring a new design with lean frames and a small footprint, the All-in-One Kiosk offers a complete digital signage solution for any indoor application setting – from corporate to retail to hospitality.
Powered by a BrightSign Built-In Digital Signage Module, the All-in-One Kiosk delivers flawless Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback, as well as an abundant set of features, including interactivity via the GPIO port, remote snapshot, live text, media feeds and multi-zone.
With an integrated 55″ commercial LCD display offering six points of IR touch, the All-in-One Kiosk fully engages users, making it ideal for a variety of uses, such as wayfinding, entertainment and digital merchandising.
The major features are:
- Ultra slim design offering rugged protection for any indoor application environment
- Quick and easy set-up via micro SD card
- Six points of IR touch to fully engage users
- HTML5 engine supporting flawless playback of content and modular assets layered with video
- 1080p video and audio streaming
- Ability to easily update messaging and interact with the kiosk via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or the BrightSign App
- The use of live data and media feeds to display popular news, finance, weather or social media feeds