Peerless-AV Introduces New Indoor Portrait Kiosk
Peerless-AV just launched a new indoor Portrait Kiosk for displays ranging from 40″-55″. Featuring a curved design, the new Portrait Kiosk offers a range of functions, such as wayfinding, entertainment and digital merchandising, for any indoor application setting.
The newest addition to Peerless-AV’s line of kiosk solutions, the floor standing, indoor Portrait Kiosk features include:
- Flat base (free standing or bolted to the ground) for easy access to electric and data cables
- Two whisper-quiet thermostat-controlled exhaust fans for maintaining an optimal internal temperature
- Lift off, bi-level rear doors for direct access to parts requiring maintenance
- Internal tray for organization of media players and cables
- Keyed-alike cam lock for theft protection
The new Portrait Kiosk is available as a standard solution for Peerless-AV’s customers. Enhanced options that can be added to the kiosk include stereo speakers and amplifiers, hi-definition web cameras, bar code scanners, credit card readers, Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity with an external antenna, proximity sensors and thermal receipt printers. For applications where branding compliance is required, further custom options include bespoke color finishes, vinyl logos and wraps.
Here are all the configurations.