Panasonic’s InfoComm introductions included interactive plasma displays, an interactive ultra-short throw projector, as well as the industry’s brightest WUXGA single chip DLP projector and a new outdoor-ready ultra-bright LCD display.
- PT-RZ475U: The PT-RZ475U is an expansion of the lamp-free projection lineup, featuring a fixed short throw lens and new laser/LED light-sourced projector technology that – depending on the setting – can run 24/7 for up to ten years (87,000 hours), without lamp or filter maintenance. It is also 3D compatible, can be used in portrait mode and is equipped with DIGITAL LINK a feature that when connected to a compatible switcher, makes it possible to transmit AV content and control signals via a single CAT5e cable or higher – up to 328 feet.
- PT-DZ870U Series and DLE030 Ultra Short-Throw Lens : The PT-DZ870UK is the industry’s brightest single-chip DLP projector, offering 8,500 lumens, WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution, a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 as well as Panasonic’s proprietary new Dynamic RGB Booster, which optimizes lamp intensity of individual red, green and blue colors according to each image. The series is comprised of the PT-DZ870UK, the PT-DW830UK and the PT-DX100UK. When paired with the optional ET-DLE030 ultra short throw lens, they are able to project a 100-inch image from 2.7 feet away.
- PT-CW330 Ultra Short-Throw Series: With up to 3,100 lumens and a contrast ratio of 8,000:1, the new portable, ultra-short throw PT-CW330 Series produces bright, crisp, clear images and includes interactive models. These projectors are able to generate an 80-inch diagonal image from less than 2 feet from lens to screen.
Professional Displays and Digital Signage
- Panasonic Interactive Displays: The PB1 Series, available in 103-inch and 85-inch, delivers interactivity in large format, while the PB2 Series, available in 65-inch and 50-inch, features both pen and finger touch capability. These displays feature a Digital Pen System, which enables users to write, annotate and move items around the screen with pixel by pixel accuracy.
- LFX6: The Panasonic 47-inch ruggedized and weatherproof TH-47LFX6U professional LCD display, with a full 1,000 cd/m2 of brightness and IP44-level dust and water resistance, is distinguished in its ability to operate efficiently in harsh environmental conditions such as heat, humidity, extreme cold and high brightness. The LFX also incorporates a unique cooling system so it can operate while placed in direct sunlight where a typical LCD suffers from image blackout issues. This display also features a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet and tempered glass that allows for safe outdoor use. Unlike most outdoor displays, which require separate bulky and expensive enclosures, the LFX6 requires none. Those types of enclosures require both heating and cooling elements which make them less reliable and far less energy efficient. The display features a wide range of versatile functions, including DIGITAL LINK.
- LFV50: The 55-inch TH55LFV50U ultra-narrow bezel LED display is ideal for video wall applications, with a bezel width of two adjacent displays measuring a mere 5.3mm (0.2 inches). The display features a brightness of 800 cd/m2, making it ideal for areas with very bright ambient lighting. Additionally, the incorporation of an IPS Panel makes the image stand out as intended from nearly every viewing angle.
- LF60 and LF6 Series: The LF60 Series, available in 55-inch, 47-inch and 42-inch models, features 700 cd/m2 of brightness, making the LED displays easily visible even in spaces with high levels of ambient light. The LF6 is nearly identical to the LF60, but instead has 450 cd/m2 of brightness. With their wide range of professional features, including DIGITAL LINK, LF60 and LF6 Series are ideal for even the most robust of digital signage applications.
- LFE6 Series: Available in 50-inch and 42-inch models, the LFE6 Series LED displays are ideal for those interested in a high quality display at a competitive price for simple digital signage applications. The LFE6 Series features a very slim and stylish 0.4-inch bezel and depth of only 1.9-inch, enabling images on the display to stand out even more for greater, eye-catching visibility. This series includes standard-equipped input/output terminals (HDMI, DVI-D, PC-IN) and control terminals (RS232C, LAN) needed for digital signage use.
- LRU60 Series: Panasonic’s new LED line of high definition professional TVs, available in 32-inch, 39-inch, 42-inch, 50-inch and 65-inch models, deliver exceptional picture quality with the industry’s lowest power consumption among comparable hospitality HDTVs in its class. These displays incorporate a new thin, glossy-finish bezel that gives the guest the appearance of more screen without taking up more counter space.
- PTZ Cameras: The company’s new line of PTZ cameras include the new AW-HE60S and 60H cameras with IP-Live Preview and 1080p; the AW-HE2 sub-$1,000 HD camera with all-electronic PTZ, IP-Live Preview, and HDMI and USB outputs; and the AW-HE120, which delivers the highest image quality of any integrated PTZ camera.
- Video Switchers: Panasonic’s HD/SD video switchers all include built-in MultiViewers and are designed for use in event production, house of worship, and educational applications. Models include the AV-HS410 smart HD/SD video switcher with 9+ inputs, clip player/recorders and built-in preview screen; the AW-HS50N Sub-compact HD/SD switcher with HD-SDI and DVI-D ins and outs, color correction and aux bus; and the 16+ input AV-HS450N with Dual PinP, Dual DSK and Dual MultiViewer outputs.
- AW-RP120 Remote Camera System Controller: The new AW-RP120 remote PTZ camera controller, with both IP and serial connectivity, supports Panasonic’s expanding line-up of remote camera systems. The RP120’s feature set includes control of up to 100 cameras via IP, convenient Group Presets, dynamic tracing memory with SD-card backup and dedicated camera color adjustment controls. Also new is the AK-HRP200 remote operation panel that provides “paintbox” functions and precise, addressable control of up to 19 PTZ and studio cameras.