Optoma’s CinemaX P1 Native 4K DLP Short Throw Laser Projector with Integrated Soundbar Ships
Optoma is now shipping its CinemaX P1 Smart 4K UHD Laser Cinema projector, which has an MSRP of $3,299.
The 4K UHD Optoma CinemaX P1 projector integrates Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control capabilities and offers an ultra short throw distance package with an NuForce soundbar and Dolby Digital 2.0 support. At 22.1” wide, the Optoma CinemaX P1 is specified at 3,000 lumens and can project up to a 120-inch image at less than 2 feet away.
The Optoma CinemaX P1 also incorporates the latest Smart+ features from Optoma, including smart home compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant capabilities, IFTTT support for seamless smart home automation with smart IoT devices and easy access to popular streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video, through the Optoma Marketplace.
Other Optoma CinemaX P1 Smart 4K UHD Laser Cinema features include:
- Contrast: Up to 1,500,000 with Dynamic Black enabled
- Color: REC.2020, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, HDR10 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 0.25:1
- Image size: 85”- 120”
- Audio: NuForce 40-watt Dolby Digital 2.0 soundbar with two full range drivers, two woofers and isolated and ported chambers
- Integrated 4K Media Player with robust codec and container support, including MKV, MP4, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus
- SmartFIT app: Auto geometry correction system for iOS and Android, optional 81-point manual adjustment
- OS: Android 8.0 / Oreo
- Remote Control: Bluetooth smart home remote with air mouse
- HDMI-ARC for streamlined setups and reduced cable clutter with popular 5.1 soundbars
- Other I/Os: one HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2), one HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2, HDMI-ARC), one HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2, side), one USB 2.0 (4K media player), USB 2.0 power (side), USB (service), optical S/PDIF out, audio out (3.5 mm, subwoofer compatible), RJ45
Here are more detailed specs.