Optoma introduced the Optoma ZX300 and ZW350, two new compact XGA and WXGA laser projectors designed for K-12 classrooms, corporate environments and small-to-medium-sized venues. The Optoma ZX300 and ZW350 offer updated brightness, image quality, operation and a variety of built-in features to provide flexibility and enhanced performance. Optoma says these projectors provide integrators and end users with a greater ROI compared to lamp-based solutions.
Optoma ZX300 and ZW350 specifications:
- Resolution: XGA (1024×768)/WXGA (1280×800)
- Brightness: 3,500 lumens
- Light Source: DuraCore laser
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours (Eco Mode)
- Contrast Ratio: 300,000:1
- Optical Engine: IP6X certified optical engine
- 1.1x optical zoom/1.3x optical zoom
- 360-degree and portrait mode operation
The Optoma ZX300 and ZW350 also offer input options for HDMI and VGA, as well as RS-232 connectivity. Additionally, the ZW350 features an RJ45 port for control LAN via Crestron, Extron, PJ-Link or Telnet.
The Optoma ZX300 is $719 and the Optoma ZW350 is $799.