Optoma Releases ZW403 and ZH403 Projectors
Optoma announced two new projectors aimed at the K-12 and higher education markets. The Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 are affordable solutions ($1,029 and $1,299, respectively) that offer either 4,500 or 4,000 lumens and a 300,000:1 contrast ratio that includes HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) compatibility. The 1280×720 resolution ZW403 and the 1920×1080 resolution ZH403 both use Optoma’s DuraCore laser light source that claims a lifetime of 30,000 hours in eco mode. Both projectors include several built-in features, including keystone and four corner correction, 1.3x optical zoom and 24/7 and 360-degree and portrait mode operation.
Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.26″ x 4.25″ x 10.5″
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser with an IP6X certified optical engine
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, four corner correction
- 1.3x optical zoom
- 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- Audio: Two 10-watt speakers
The Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 input options include HDMI and VGA, as well as LAN and RS232 connectivity for control. Here are the specs for the ZW403, and here are the specs for the ZH403.