Optoma announced two new projectors aimed at the K-12 and higher education markets. The Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 are affordable solutions ($1,029 and $1,299, respectively) that offer either 4,500 or 4,000 lumens and a 300,000:1 contrast ratio that includes HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) compatibility. The 1280×720 resolution ZW403 and the 1920×1080 resolution ZH403 both use Optoma’s DuraCore laser light source that claims a lifetime of 30,000 hours in eco mode. Both projectors include several built-in features, including keystone and four corner correction, 1.3x optical zoom and 24/7 and 360-degree and portrait mode operation.
Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.26″ x 4.25″ x 10.5″
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser with an IP6X certified optical engine
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, four corner correction
- 1.3x optical zoom
- 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- Audio: Two 10-watt speakers