Optoma Launches Interchangeable Lens High-Performance 4K HDR Additions to DuraCore Laser Lineup
Optoma launched the ZU1300 and ZU1100 projectors with 14,400 and 11,500 lumens respectively. As part of Optoma’s DuraCore laser lineup, these interchangeable lens high-performance projectors feature 4K HDR compatibility and offer 24/7 operation up to 30,000 hours of laser lifetime as well as being IP6X certified optical engine for dependable performance. With several built-in installation features, including horizontal and vertical keystone correction, portrait and 360-degree orientation support and edge-blending and warping, Optoma’s projectors can be managed via the Optoma Management Suite (OMS) for remote monitor, manage and diagnose. OMS enables technicians to check the status and make configurations to optimize performance and broadcast emergency messages, alerts, or announcements across on-site displays.
Optoma ZU1300 and ZU1100 key features:
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)..
- Lumens: 14,400 / 11,500 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1.
- Color: 4K HDR compatibility.
- Light Source: DuraCore laser with up to 30,000 hours of operation.
- Optical Engine: IP6X certified optical engine.
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, portrait and 360-degree operation, built-in edge-blending and warping.
- I/Os: 2x HDMI in/ 1 HDMI out, 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, 3D Sync in and out.
The ZU1300 and ZU1100 are available for $23,999 and $17,999 and here are the detailed specs:
- ZU1300: https://www.optomausa.com/
- ZU1100: https://www.optomausa.com/