Optoma Unveils ProScene ZU720T Laser WUXGA Projector
Optoma announced its ProScene ZU720T, a compact, fixed lens, 7500 lumens laser (1920 x 1200) WUXGA projector. The Optoma ZU720T is aimed at digital signage, entertainment, projection mapping, large conference rooms, lecture halls, museums, houses of worship and multiprojector installations.
AThe Optoma ProScene ZU720T is 4K and HDR10 compatible (using pixel-shifting technology to simulate 4K) and features a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio using DLP projection. A fixed telecentric lens design with full motorized lens-shift and 1.8x manual zoom and focus delivers the flexibility of interchangeable lens solutions. In addition, the ProScene ZU720T features an integrated Android OS and built-in media player.
Engineered with DuraCore technology, the ZU720T features a sealed IPX5 certified optical engine for dust-free operation and 24/7 operation capabilities, offering true maintenance-free projection for up to 30,000 hours in Eco mode.
Optoma ZU720T features:
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200).
- Brightness: 7,500 ANSI lumens.
- Color: HDR10 compatibility.
- Light Source: Laser.
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation (Eco mode).
- Lens Shift: 55% +/- vertical, 25% +/- horizontal.
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000,000:1 with extreme black enabled.
- Image Size: Up to 300”.
- Installation Features: 1.8x zoom, 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation, built-in image blending, warping and 3D blending, full motorized lens shift and four-corner correction.
- I/Os: 3x HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D Sync in and out, 12V trigger, LAN, RS-232 control and 2x 10-watt speaker.
The Optoma ProScene ZU720T is $4,999.