Optoma announced its new Optoma Management Suite (OMS) for monitoring, diagnosing and controlling displays via a local area network and wireless connectivity from a single platform and location. OMS is compatible with displays connected via PJLink and allows IT administrators and technicians to simultaneously monitor, manage and diagnose multiple displays. OMS also enables users to check the status of display devices and make reconfigurations.
- Monitor, diagnose and control displays wirelessly from one single platform
- Real-time monitoring and alerts across all devices
- Centralized access and management via one common interface for all users
- Schedule and broadcast emergency messages and alerts to all displays across all locations
- Create custom playlists with the built-in scheduler for future announcements
The Optoma Management Suite solution is compatible with Optoma’s Creative Touch 5-Series interactive flat panels, LED displays and projectors. Compatible products include the ZK1050, ZK750, ZU860, ZU720TST, ZU720T, 606 series, 506 series, 406 series, 403 series and projector brands with PJLink.