Optoma Launches UHZ35ST Laser Light Projector
Optoma just launched the UHZ35ST short-throw, native 4K UHD resolution laser light projector. Featuring 3,500 lumens, a 500,000:1 contrast ratio and a DuraCore laser light source, the Optoma UHZ35ST is spec’d to last over 30,000 hours in Eco Mode and can make an image up to 100-inches from a few feet away from the screen, according to Optoma.
Equipped with horizontal and vertical keystone and 360° and portrait operation, Optoma says the UHZ35ST’s chassis comprises 50% post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials to ensure environmental sustainability. Also, with four times the standard refresh rate at 240Hz in 1080p and an ultra-low-input lag of 4ms for PC gaming, the UHZ35ST can be used as a gaming projector as well as a home entertainment projector.
Optoma UHZ35ST Key Features:
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3840×1260)
- Brightness: 3,500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Throw ratio: 0.496:1
- Light source: DuraCore laser light source with up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation (in eco mode)
- Built-in Enhanced Gaming Mode with 4ms response time in 1080p at 240Hz and 16.9ms response time in 4K at 60Hz
- Flexible installation with 360° and portrait mode operation
- I/Os: 2x HDMI 2.0 in, 3.5mm Audio out, USB-A power 1.5A, RS232, RJ45
The Optoma UHZ35ST is $3,299.